Once the Thanksgiving Day food coma has worn off, you may be looking for something to fill the time in Houston until the Texans take the field on Sunday.
For those who haven’t heard of me yet, my name is Local Debbie. On my website, LocalDebbie.com, I pull together the best local events for more than 250 cities in the United States! To discover what’s happening in your neck of the woods, all you have to do is go to LocalDebbie.com, make sure your city is selected and then browse my list of local events.
Getting you started, I have handpicked nine Thanksgiving weekend events from my website that are happening in the Houston area:
1) Arts: The Phantom of the Opera at the Hobby Center
2) Sports: University of Houston vs. Navy football at TDECU Stadium
3) Music: Sam Riggs with special guest Neil Austin Imber at Firehouse Saloon
4) Family: Santa and His Reinsteer at the Children's Museum of Houston
5) Volunteer: Unity Day at Rice University
6) Comedy: Improv Comedy at Station Theater
7) Shopping: East End Market on the Esplanade at Navigation
8) Sports: Houston Texans vs. New Orleans Saints at NRG Stadium
9) Music: Cheap Trick at House of Blues Houston
I will be back soon to let you know more about my website and events happening near you. But for now, have fun discovering what's happening in your neck of the woods!
Make sure to follow Local Debbie on Facebook and Twitter. To stay on top of what is happening locally, visit LocalDebbie.com and your community’s BubbleLife website.